Sunday, December 27, 2009

What people are saying about Fight Like A Girl...

Selected feedback:
  • Thank you so much for teaching me this! It made me feel so much more confident now.
  • The steps were realistic and helpful - I enjoyed the class so much.
  • Thank you so much, you pretty much just saved my life.
  • It was lots of fun and I feel more confident if it ever happens to me. Thank you!
  • Thank you so much for working with me, despite my fears, working through these techniques has helped to empower me.
  • This course should be taught to every girl in school.
  • I liked doing the techniques on the Redman Suit.
  • I had a very great time! It was fun learning how to defend yourself!
  • The class rocked! Both my mother and I are very pleased with what we learned. I am looking forward to learning more and practicing more. I eventually want to take Girls on Guard.
  • Thank you Brian and Eileen!!! for yesterday's training.
  • Great Job, learned alot.
Well we are pretty much done for 2009. It was a busy year and we have continued to grow with our program, community and repertoire of classes. Our goal was to run at least 1 class per month and we easily surpassed that number by early fall.

Look for us in 2010 with more Fight Like A Girl, Girls on Guard, Child Awareness Rapid Escape training. We'll also be adding a women's handgun course that is a combination of psychological training, realistic targets, and Fight Like A Girl material - which we're still trying to find a name for. Email us if you have ideas. ;-)

Stay Safe!
Brian & Eileen & Crew

No comments: